Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Want to Beat The GIANT Gurus in the ULTIMATE AFFILIATE SHOWDOWN CHALLENGE!

You can help...simply use this link for the 12 month internet millionaire HERE and for every email address that signs up to receive Russell's free ebook titled "The IM Myth" I'm going to donate $1.00 to RunTellmanRun.com who is raising money in a HUGE campaign to support homeless youth in America.

Please consider using this link to check out Vince James in the 12 Month Internet Millionaire to help out with this BONUS project I'm doing for charity.

I'm up against the internet marketing guru GIANTS in this affiliate marketing competition, so its going to take a whole lot for me to CRUSH them, but I hope that enough people want to support this awesome cause along with me, where all you have to do is use my link to get "The IM Myth" and learn for free how to market your online business offline.

THANKS!

Jenn

Video 69 0 00 17-01

Jenn and Xan near Lake Michigan Sand Dunes

No comments:

Post a Comment