Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Unemployment Rate Over 10% in America! I'm Jobless and I'm Okay With That.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091106/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

The article states these facts about the current unemployment rates in America:  "The unemployed rate jumped to 10.2 percent, the highest since April 1983, from 9.8 percent in September, the Labor Department said Friday."

Also from the above article, "'This may be the toughest employment situation we've seen in the postwar era,' Mark Gertler, an economics professor at New York University, said in an interview earlier this week."

Now if you read the full article, it sounds really bleak.  That is, if you WANT a job.  But not me, I'd rather be unemployed.  Why?  Because I make more money, have more fun, and appreciate more freedom when I work for myself!

Want to do the same thing?  Seriously, I'm a real person (check out this blog and all my photos and videos on Youtube!) :) and my husband and I started creating information products to market online using a variety of marketing techniques we learned.  If you wanted to get started, here are two really cool MP3 players full of content that I recommend.  And the best part is that they are both FREE plus shipping costs.

Here's the first one:  Micro-Continuity (learn how to set-up your website to sell your product in the most profit maximizing way!)

Here's the second one:  12 Month Internet Millionaire (learn how to market your products through offline methods and strategies that most people are NOT yet using!)

So as far as I'm concerned the "bad economy" and the jobless rates will never be an issue for me.  I'm creating my own economy and finding success working for myself through online marketing techniques to market products I've created.  Pretty cool way to earn an income, live a life, and use your talents, don't you think?

Please join me!  I'm happy to answer any questions you might have to get started, just leave a comment here.

Jenn

l_2a298e912a8288d28c4725b700e8cab9

No comments:

Post a Comment